Wednesday, January 20, 2021

DAY 15 OF 21 PRAYER AND FASTING - THE STORM IS OVER - PRAYERING THE STORM OF BACKWORTHNESS


Day 15, January 20:

PRAYING THE STORM OF BACKWORTHNESS

Micah 2:13, ” The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the Lord on the head of them.”

There are many people whose destinies are tied down in their father’s house or mother’s house. This sign is evident when they have bad dreams in their sleep. One of the signs to know is when you are struggling to prosper or marry.

The unholy covenant with the spirit of backwardness can disgrace their victims. Taking some prayers to lose and separate yourself from the pattern of your family is the surest step towards your deliverance. However, if you must go to places and thus achieve your purpose, you must be able to break this curse issued against you from the strongman of your father’s house. For example, if you find it difficult to marry at the golden age then it means that you have inherited some problems.

Sorrow and bad luck are constant when there are stubborn pursuers in your family lineage. In some families, it is a taboo for a person to marry without first having the issue of children in marriage.

To lose destiny from the cage of your father’s house is to break the evil attachment. For example, if you discovered that you come from a home or lineage that worships snakes, water or even gods, you will be yoked to this evil inheritance.

Being in a spiritual cage is a big drawback to demotion and disappointments. The power of the father’s house has the ability to hinder people. While that of the mother’s house is to make sure that some women from that root find it hard to get married. How can a woman of 30 years + have great challenges of hooking up to a man?

That’s to explain to you that such a woman is operating under a covenant agreement with the power of her mother’s house.

SIGNS TO KNOW THAT YOUR DESTINY IS SPIRITUALLY CAGED IN YOUR FATHER’S HOUSE OR MOTHER’S HOUSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

     1)      Dreaming about your village.

     2)    Constant dream of eating in your father’s house or mother’s house

     3)    Seeing animals pursuing you in the dream.

     4)    Fighting with strangers in the dream.

     5)    Seeing masquerade in the dream.

     6)     Dreams of wandering aimlessly.

     7)     Frequently dreaming of seeing dead people.

     8)    Dream of losing shoes in the dream.

     9)     A dream that your garment is torn or has holes in it.

   10) Dream of organizing traditional marriage in the village.

    11)   Picking dirty things off the ground.

If a person finds it so hard to lose his destiny from the territory of the foundational powers that means those demons are much stronger than him. However, to set yourself free from the witchcraft bondage, it is also important you go for deliverance in a church dedicated for deliverance (I officially recommend my beloved brethren that you go to Arena of God Ministries). Perhaps, you may have gone for a series of deliverance in many churches and have had no good results in your life then you should not be discouraged.

PRAYERS TO lose MY DESTINY IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE OR MOTHER’S HOUSE  

    MORNING

         1)      Father, I thank you for the privileges that you have given me as your                 child to live to see this day.

        2)    Father, I thank you for your redemptive blood that was shed on the                     Cross of Calvary, in Jesus name.

       3)    Father, empower me to take the following prayers for the restoration of my destiny.

       4)    Lord, separate my destiny from the evil foundation that will destroy my life,          in Jesus name.

      5)    Cobweb of no way, set against my favour and helpers receive fire, burn to ashes.

      6)     My Father, deliver my glory from my father’s house and mother’s house, in Jesus name.

     7)     Powers that are sending cobwebs against me, I bind you with holy ghost fire.

     8)    I command the yoke of backwardness, stagnation and failure to be broken by fire, in Jesus name.

     9)     Fire of the living God go into my foundation and retrieve my destiny, in Jesus name.

    10) I recover my destiny from the wicked elders, in the name of Jesus.

   11)   Every foundational power that caged my destiny in my father’s house through the village dreams, sexual dreams, eating in the dream, fighting etc, catch fire, in Jesus name.

    12) My blood rejects every spirit of giving up, discouragement and frustration, in Jesus name.

   13) Let the sun smites them by day and the moon by night in the name of Jesus.

  14) Let all my blessings that are in the village, come back to me by fire, in Jesus name.

   15) I refuse to be a wandering star. I refuse to walk in darkness, in Jesus name. 

AFTERNOON PRAYERS;- 

     1.       I lose my destiny from the spiritual cage, in Jesus name.

     2.     I release myself, from the bondage of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

     3.     Say this once, then repeating, “I release myself, in the name of Jesus”.

    4.     Spend some time on this. I bind and break marine attachments from my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name.

    5.     I break agreement with every collective evil covenant, and lose myself from them in the name of Jesus; and nullify the effects from my life with the blood of Jesus.

     6.      Every evil power having a negative impact on my destiny is impotent, in the name of Jesus.

     7.      Every stronghold of frustration at the edge of breakthrough, break by fire, in Jesus name.

     8.     The spirit of my grandfather or grandmother affecting my destiny, die by fire, in Jesus name.

    9.      I bind the demon that cages people in their father’s house or mother’s house, in Jesus name.

    10.  Every effect of bad dreams in my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

    11.    I command all the hands covering my star from shining, to wither and die, in Jesus name.

   12.  Every ancestral spirit of fear to start any project, die by fire, in Jesus name.

   13.  Any strange bird in my father’s house or mother’s house, perching on my glory, roast by fire.

   14.  By the blood of Jesus, let every particle of sorrow and loss in my life, disappear, in Jesus name.

   15.  Lord Jesus, anoint my spiritual eyes to see the game plan of the wicked against me and give me the anointing to overcome them, in Jesus name.

   16.   The glory of my families that have been stolen because of their ignorance, I repossess you by fire, in Jesus name.

NIGHT PRAYER 

      1.       In the name of Jesus, I command my problems to end today, in Jesus name.

       2.     By the blood of Jesus, I silence every idolatrous voice from the grave, in Jesus name.

      3.     Father help me to target demonic spirits in my prayers and not bad people in my family.

     4.     Satan, I resist and rebuke your efforts to change my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

    5.     I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda of God, in the name of Jesus.

    6.      Every power scattering my destiny in the village and other witchcraft powers scattering my success in the city, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

    7.      Every strongman running after my goods, run mad and die, in Jesus name.

    8.     Ancestral powers slowing down my progress, die by fire, in Jesus name.

    9.      God arise in your power and let my story change, in Jesus name.

   10.  Every evil weapon fashioned against me be roasted in the name of Jesus.

   11.    Powers that have stopped me in the past, release me today by fire, in the name of Jesus.

   12.  Let the rock and fire of God destroy every power trying to exalt itself above the knowledge of God in my life, in Jesus name. (2 Cor. 10:5).

  13.  Any exchange done over my destiny at any witchdoctor’s house, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.

   14.  Every spirit of the shadow of death upon my life, die by fire, in Jesus name.

    15.  Every stronghold of oppression in my life, be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.

    16.   Every stronghold of loss in my life break to pieces in the name of Jesus.

 

 

No comments: