Tuesday, January 12, 2021

DAY 7TH OF 21 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING THE STORM IS OVER WITH TOPIC :OVERCOMING THE STORMS OF HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES


Day 7, January 12:
OVERCOMING THE STORMS OF HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES
Genesis 50:20: ... But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

Matthew 10:36: And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Micah 7:6-7: For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Prayers:
1. Everything that household wickedness powers have stolen or destroyed in my life and in the life of my family be restored now in the name of Jesus.
2. I scatter the evil network of my household witchcraft by the thunder of God.
3. Every weapon of household wickedness singling me out for attack, turn against your owner.
4. I paralyze all evil legs and evil hands walking about for my sake and the sake of my family.

SYMPTOMS OF ATTACK BY HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS POWERS
When you are under the attack of household wickedness powers, you will experience the following:
1. Backwardness – instead of progress you are tied down in your father’s house. If you are seeing animals that are tied down in the dream, that is you.
2. Bad luck
3. Circular problems
4. Oppression and torment
5. Rising and falling – Repeated progress failure
6. Unexplainable poverty – you will be in America for 30 years with not a penny to your name. Pray with holy anger: Every power that wants me to die in this condition, you have lied, die.
7. Demotion
8. Presence of evil load such as poverty, rejection, affliction, shame, sickness, etc.
9. All round failure. Prayer: Every power saying over their dead body will I prosper, it is now time for me to prosper therefore fall down and die.
10. Evil patterns
11. Diverted life – You will be travelling on the opposite road from the one that God has ordained for you to travel in life.
12. Vagabond anointing – You will be roaming around in your dreams.
13. Stubborn blockages and embargoes.
14. Profitless hard work

TYPES OF HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS POWERS

1. Resident wickedness powers. These powers tabernacle in a particular family doing havoc.
2. Acquired wickedness power. These powers acquire powers from outside the family and use it on other family members. For example, they consult sorcerers, enchanters and hire other satanic intermediaries to perpetuate evil.
3. Parental wickedness Rebecca in the bible was a wicked parent to Esau. Genesis 27:6-29.
4. Sibling to sibling wickedness for example Cain who killed his brother Abel.
5. Prayer: Every Cain in my family you will not sacrifice me.
6. Marital wickedness from current or ex-spouses. Some carry their wife’s pregnancy to the coven. Others donate their spouses to secret societies bringing about untimely death. Others use their spouse to do voodoo to get rich. Yet others steal all your virtues.
7. Polygamous wickedness. They specialize in satanic manipulation of glory and exchange of goodness such as changing the sex of babies and exchanging the brains and virtues of their step children.
8. Donation wickedness
a. Members of a family donate other members of the family to witchcraft covens.
b. Body organs are also donated and lives are cut short as a result of the activities of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.

Wicked Parents like Rebecca who colluded with Jacob to steal his twin brother, Esau’s, birthright. Genesis 27:6-29. Your parents can cart off your virtues and squander them on themselves, leaving you with nothing but to struggle through life. They take your intelligent brain and give it to their favourite child and give you a dull one.

WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEM OF HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS
1. Repent from and deal with all known sin
2. Surrender your life to Christ
3. Pray inquiry prayers to discover the source of your problems
4. Pray down fire and thunder, after the order of Elijah, to discomfit household wickedness powers and their meeting places.
5. Pray to break foundational yokes and evil ancestral transmissions. Prayer: I bind and break every evil foundational yoke working against my life in Jesus name.
6. Pray prayer of restoration to recover all that household wickedness powers have stolen and destroyed in your life.
7. Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.

Songs:
1. There is power in the blood of Jesus
2. Enough is enough, Holy Ghost arise O enough is enough.
3. Come by fire Come by force fight my battles for me

PRAYERS
1. Every gate and door of attack opened into my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
2. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I release myself from all problems originating from parental wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power that does not want me to raise up my head, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. All effects of strange touches upon my life, be removed by the blood of Jesus.
5. Let the effect of every food I have ever eaten, both in the dream and in the physical be purged by the fire of God and flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
6. I destroy the hand of every witch doctor assigned by anyone to be working against me.
7. Household wickedness powers assigned to rubbish my life, die in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil pit prepared for me by household wickedness powers swallow your digger.
9. Every evil hand of unrepentant household wickedness upon my life, catch fire.
10. Blood of Jesus remove, cleanse, and purge the effect of every demonic access to my blood.
11. Every evil arrow fired into my life to return me to square one jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Blood of Jesus wash away every witchcraft handwriting in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy every power cutting off my expectations whenever good things come near me, in the name of Jesus.
14. United powers troubling my star, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every satanic plantation in my head and in my heart, be uprooted by fire.
16. Every power using my placenta against me, fall down and die.
17. Every problem that came into my life through the blood of my parents, die now in Jesus name.
18. Everything representing me in the spiritual world, I withdraw your representation and I command you to die now, in the name of Jesus.
19. I withdraw every mandate given to any power, spirit, or personality to destroy my life.
20. Every altar of household wickedness speaking hardship into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
21. Satanic keepers of my instruments of promotion and advancement, release them by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. Blood of Jesus deliver me from every power determined to destroy me because of the wickedness of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every evil yoke kept in place in my life by household wickedness, break by fire.
24. Household wickedness powers carry your load and go (name the evil load one by one such as: sickness, poverty, sorrow, loneliness, demotion, and backwardness.)
25. I decree by the power in the blood of Jesus that my life shall disappoint my enemies.
26. I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus that powers mocking me shall gather to celebrate me this year in the name of Jesus.
27. I command all my blessings confiscated by household wickedness to be released and rush back to me now.
28. Every good door in my life closed by household wickedness powers, open by fire.
29. Father Lord, today, I refuse to let you go unless you bless me.
30. Every power that wants to counter attack, regroup and reinforce against me as a result of my prayers catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.
Apostle Kusi Boateng BIkinn
Snr. Pst. Arena of God Ministries
Douala - Cameroon


 

No comments: