Sunday, April 7, 2019

PRAY WITH APOSTLE AKWO KUSI BOATENG BIKINN

*** CAN WE PRAY***
=MONTH FOR DIVINE LIFTING
=MARK 10: 46-52=
***PRAYER***
Blind Bartimaeus never had the opportunity to frame long speeches – all he could shout for was simple “Jesus, son of David, have MERCY on me!”
1. LORD JESUS – THIS VERY HOUR – HAVE MERCY ON ME!
2. LORD JESUS, irrespective of my HISTORY, have mercy on me!
3. My Father, let your mercy stop the rot and the pain around me.
They told him to keep quiet but he ” cried a great deal more”
4. Father, I am crying louder in one sentence, this moment and for the rest of this month and year, have mercy on my finances and future.
6. As the Lord lives, I ask on behalf of ( insert name) and on behalf of your loved ones – MERCY WILL SPEAK FOR YOU.
7. I don’t care how long I have been forgotten, from now – Mercy will cause me to be remembered.
8. Everywhere I do not have a voice, let the mercy of God give me one from today!
9. Every pending or hidden breakthrough and progress that I am stuck with – let your MERCY UNVEIL THEM AND RELEASE IT, LORD!
” And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth”
10. Lord, wake me up that I will understand and be responsive to my seasons.
11. As the Lord lives I will not miss my season of change again.
12. Every lost opportunity – RESTORE in greater glory.
13. On my day of visitation, I will not be deaf, I will not be dumb and I will not be stupid.
14. Lord let the voice of mercy drown the voice of opposition in my life.
15. Every “WHO” standing against my destiny – I command you to fail in the name of Jesus.
16. In every area of my life that the enemy has been hiding through anonymity – EXPOSE!
17. Every MYSTERIOUS and unidentified “caller” and demonic organisms in my life causing me pain! Lord – reveal them and burn them!
18. Shine your light Lord! Shine your light and let there be no hiding place for the works of darkness in my life.
19. Daddy, I commit to worship and follow you for the rest of my life. I will please and worship you – let me never lack.
20. From today, from here – no one connected to these prayers this month of April 2019, shall be barren or fruitless.
21. We agree according to your word, every sickness represented here and now – Take it AWAY! LORD, TAKE IT AWAY!
22. Every power that cuts short dreams, purposes and lives before maturity, I cut you short now in Jesus name.
23. I refuse to be intimidated. I refuse to bow to your CV. All Goliaths in my life, I know your name – It does not matter what you are Oh mountain, No matter the size. I DON’T CARE. You will not destroy me! I will overcome you.
24. There are things that man can do for me and claim credit for it, Lord, do much more than that – In all that concerns me – be SOVEREIGN. SHOW YOUR ALMIGHTINESS
25. Lord Jesus, before the end of this year – SURPRISE ME!
------------------------ IN JESUS NAME WE PRAYED***
-- GOD BLESS YOU
(C). Apostle Akwo Kusi Boateng Bikinn

1 comment:

AKWO KUSI BOATENG BIKINN said...

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness in our lives,