Wednesday, October 28, 2020

PRAYERS BEFORE SOWING A SEED IN A CHURCH/MINISTRY

                                PRAYER POINTS

1)  Father, I sanctify this seed in the name of th
e Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

  2)    Father, I soak this seed under the agreement of the Blood of Jesus.

 3)God, let my seed serve as a gateway to my financial freedom, in the name of Jesus.

 4)Every demonic agent using seeds of bad luck to obstruct me, I use this seed to open my ways, in the name of Jesus.

5)Father, let this seed speaks mercy into my life, in the name of Jesus.

6)Father, let this seed yields to great dividends of your blessings in my life, in the name of Jesus.

7) As I sow into this ministry, let my requests be granted, in the name of Jesus.

8)Father, as I sow a seed into the kingdom of God, let my investment be recorded in heaven and here on earth, in the name of Jesus.

9) Father, let the law of sowing and reaping be apportioned unto me, in the name of Jesus.

10) God, guide and protect my seed from limitations, in the name of Jesus.

11)According to Genesis 26:12, I receive the blessings of Isaac after sowing, in the name of Jesus.

12) You said in your word that I should give out my seeds, let my heaven of restoration be released unto me after the order of Matthew 7:7, in the name of Jesus.

13) My seed shall not fell by the wayside to give the enemy to devour it (Luke 8:35, in the name of Jesus.

14) Father, As I sow this seed into this ministry, its blessings shall not be diverted by the serpents, in the name of Jesus.

15) God, bring down your peace upon this seed, in the name of Jesus.

16)  Father, deliver this seed from expiry, in the name of Jesus.

17)  Lord, let every strange spirit attached to this seed, to fly out, in the name of Jesus.

18)Lord, with your hands that made the land fertile, let this seed be fruitful after sowing, in Jesus name.

19) God, as I support your work today, I shall not regret over it, in the name of Jesus.

20)Every covenant of sowing without reaping is broken, in the name of Jesus.

21) By the blood of Jesus, this seed shall justify and elevate me, in the name of Jesus.

22)By the blood of Jesus, my seed shall not bounce back to me, in the name of Jesus.

23)Father, let any power monitoring all my seeds in the past, be arrested by fire, in Jesus name

24)I break every curse upon this seed, in the name of Jesus.

25)God, as I sow into this ministry in tears, I shall reap in joy, in Jesus name.

26)Father, give me wisdom to know when to sow, in the name of Jesus.

27)I rebuke any evil hand assigned to steal my seed, in the name of Jesus.

28)Father, give me the grace to develop the habit of sowing, in Jesus name.

29)This seed will never die on the road, in the name of Jesus.

30)Father, water my plant in the garden of my glory for fruitfulness, in Jesus name

31) My seeds will never fight against me, in the name of Jesus.

32)As I release this seed, I receive my blessings in great returns, in Jesus name

33)Father surround me with the right counsel in seed time as well as in harvest.

34)Any power that wants to cause my seed to not thrive, may they be removed from my sphere in the name of Jesus.

 

 

No comments: