Wednesday, October 14, 2020

PRAYING FOR MY HUSBAND TO RETURN TO ME

    

   

Ephesians 5: 25-33,” 
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this, cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless, let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife [see] that she reverences [her] husband.”

Praying for your husband to return to you indicate that there is a serious fire on the mountain. When the problem becomes unresolved despite several prayers, then you need to call for a man of God to assist you in prayers at every moment. There is a report that every married man that separates from his wife under any condition has no chance of going back to the marriage due to some factors. However, the man is likely to leave the marriage due to the following reasons: (This article is strictly for women)

  1. 1.  Lack of respect
  2.              Financial problems
  3.              Demotion at workplace
  4.              Project scatters
  5.      Immaturity
  6.      Secrets about marriage are not kept
  7.      Sexually admired by men
  8.      Spiritual weakness on the part of the wife
  9.               Keeping affairs with men
  10.                Witchcraft attacks
  11.          Compilation of financial debts
  12.          High demand from in-laws
  13.       Faith/belief differences etc  

Marriage is an institution established by God, in the book of Genesis God, said Genesis 2:24,” Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” The Bible says the husband and wife shall become one. That is one love, trust, understanding, and maturity. The moment there is an outbreak of misunderstanding between husband and wife, then the ration of 1+1 no longer applicable.

In the dictionary of married women, however, the expectation of every married woman is for their husband to love and care for them as their true wives no matter the condition and also to make sure that there is no attempt by their husband in breaking homes.

Marriage demands collective hard work and togetherness. It is a place of divine settlement and visitation. The bible says can two walks together except they be agreed. A time to enjoy marriage at the fullest is when both couples agree and thus look over little things that may want to cause big problems.

Marriage can actually be very challenging; a lot of married women started their desire of building a home with their husband, but ended with both parties going their separate ways for one reason or the other.

It is frustrating for your husband to separate from you and planning to hook with another woman with the hope of getting married to her. Sometimes the chances of returning back might be slim.

No matter how much you love your husband, there would always be a time when your little mistake/uncontrollable attitude might offend him thereby creating a serious problem that may read negative meanings in the mind of your husband. There are cases where the husband has to return back due to excessive prayers and God’s intervention.

The following prayer points are specially designed to bring back your husband according to the word of God in Heb 13:4, Genesis 2:18, Eph 5:25. 

If your marriage is already under attack, these prayer points are perfect for you. Pray them as often as you can, until you receive victory.

The prayers are to be taken for 3 days with fasting between 6am to anytime your spirit asked you to stop.

DAY ONE: PRAYERS FOR MY HUSBAND TO RETURN TO ME

  1.   .Thank you Jesus for giving a wonderful man for my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  2.     Thank you for making me a mother (optional) in my husband’s house, in Jesus name.
  3.    Thank you for taking care of my husband from wherever he is, in Jesus name.
  4.   I confess and repent of every sin I have committed knowingly or unknowingly, in Jesus name.
  5.           Lord, declare your mercy on my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  6.        Father, change my negative attitude towards my husband, in the name of Jesus.
  7.             From henceforth, I refuse to disobey my husband, in Jesus name.
  8.     Father, If I am the course of my marital problems, forgive me today, in Jesus name.
  9.      I release myself from evil counsel affecting my marriage, in Jesus name.
  10.            LORD, restore and renew our love as couples, in Jesus’ name.
  11.         Oh God, bring back my husband by your power and mercy, in the name of Jesus.
  12.      .LORD, cause our hearts to be united in love and in understanding, in Jesus name.
  13.      LORD, take away from me every habit, custom or tradition driving my husband away from me, in the name of Jesus.
  14.    Father, deliver me from the spirit of anger and unforgiveness, in Jesus name.
  15.         Father, make my husband remember me. Register my love in his heart, in Jesus name.
  16.      . By your mercy, bring the picture of our togetherness afresh in his memory, in Jesus name.
  17.           Let my husband be set free by the cage of strange woman, in Jesus name.
  18.      Any woman using food to bewitch my husband’s love against me to fail woefully, in Jesus name.
  19.      I break every power of the strange woman over my husband, in Jesus name.
  20.      I refuse to be called a widow, in Jesus name.
  21.    Every agenda of the spirit husband against my marriage scatter unto desolation, in Jesus name.
  22.     I set myself and my husband free from every demonic manipulation, in the name of Jesus.
  23.    .I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from my marriage, in Jesus name.
  24.     I retrieve back the glory of my marriage being sold out cheaply to the devil, in Jesus name.
  25.     Lord Jesus, let the strange and unholy love affair between my husband and the strange woman die.  

 DAY TWO: PRAYERS FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME BACK

  1.    Father, administer my love in the heart of my in-laws, in Jesus name.
  2.        I reject any power that wants to make me a second wife, in Jesus name.
  3.     Father, touch my husband and soften his heart, and re-awake my love in his subconscious mind, in the name of Jesus.
  4.   No matter the problems O Lord, I have forgiven my husband and let him come back to me, in Jesus name.
  5.      I stand against every power of polygamy, in the name of Jesus.
  6.   Every strange woman that is after my marriage for destruction, die by fire, in Jesus.
  7.     Wicked strongman on assignment to put an end to my marriage, die with your work, in Jesus name.
  8.           My husband, ……..(mention his name), return back to me now, in the name of Jesus.
  9.    Every parental mistake that is causing a problem between me and my house, get out of our lives and die, in Jesus name.
  10.      Any power that says I will not conceive in my husband’s house, your end has come, die by fire, in Jesus name.
  11.    Any strongman praying at midnight to force my husband to hate for no reason, die with your evil charms, in the name of Jesus.
  12.     I command the love of God to possess the heart of my husband, in the name of Jesus.
  13.   Every unknown strange woman attacking my marriage because of my condition, receive the attack of God in the name of Jesus.
  14.   Every power remotely fuelling the spirit of separation between me and my husband, receive the destruction of God in the name of Jesus.
  15.  I puncture the womb of every strange woman sleeping with my husband in the name of Jesus.
  16.   Holy Ghost, advertise me as a good wife before my husband in the spirit realm, in Jesus name.
  17.  I divorce any spirit husband causing a problem between me and my earthly husband, in Jesus name.
  18.  Let the power of God separate my husband and the strange wife, in the name of Jesus.
  19.  Any unclean water demon climbing my house, run dry by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Any power hardening the heart of my husband, somersault and die now in the name of Jesus.
  21. My marriage will not be what the enemy wants it to be in the name of Jesus.
  22. The name of Jesus shall not fail in my marital case in the name of Jesus.
  23. When my husband is coming, I will not frustrate him, in the name of Jesus.
  24. I disconnect my marriage from every evil connection in the name of Jesus.
  25. Father Lord let your mighty hand touch husband, in the name of Jesus.  

DAY THREE: PRAYERS FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME BACK

    1)      Every ungodly counsel giving my husband the power to leave me, be broken by fire, in Jesus name.

    2)    Every area of marriage that has been taken over by household powers, I command the blessings of God, the joy of God, peace of God to replace them now in Jesus mighty name.

    3)    I release my husband from any remote control power contrary to the will of God in the name of Jesus.

    4)    Anything responsible for our separatio
n, disappear by fire in the name of Jesus.

    5)    Lord Jesus, let my husband see the need to come back to me, in Jesus name.

    6)     Angel of the living God, go and speak to my husband on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.

    7)     I rub with the blood of Jesus every negative impression about my life in the heart and memory of anybody in the name of Jesus.

    8)    Let every situation works together for my restoration in the name of Jesus.

    9)     Let every person that is involved in my marital problems become the vessels of restoration in the name of Jesus.

    10) Father, protect my husband, in the name of Jesus.

    11)   Lord, let the fruits of my prayers grow and manifest in me in the name of Jesus.

    12) Any power that is not interested in the return of my husband, I command you to fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

    13) Every spiritual thief stealing from my husband’s virtues, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

    14) All the hatred of my in-laws against me, Lord, turns them to love in the name of Jesus.

    15) Every satanic prophecy presently manifesting in my marriage die with your sender in the name of Jesus.

    16)  I release my husband from the cage of wicked women, in the name of Jesus.

    17)  Powers turning my husband to an ATM machine, be disgraced by fire, in Jesus name.

    18) Every inherited spirit that says marriage cannot last, break by fire, in Jesus name.

    19)  I refuse to accept the verdict of witchcraft concerning my marriage, in Jesus name.

    20) Every anti-marriage curse be broken in the name of Jesus.

    21) Every strange wedding ring on my husband’s finger be removed by fire in the name of Jesus.

    22)    Oh Lord, arise and disgrace every power challenging my marriage within my in-laws in Jesus name.

    23) You son of the strange woman, you will not shine upon my marriage in Jesus name.

    24) Father Lord, reverse the divorce suit into a new wedding with my husband in Jesus name.

    25)     I disengage my husband from every contract marriage, in Jesus name.

PRAYERS TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE FROM DIVORCE

  1. 1.       Oh Lord, thou art the most righteous judge let the divorce suit filed by my husband be handle by the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
  2. 2.     Father Lord, I refuse to be separated from my husband in the name of Jesus.
  3. 3.     Father Lord, fault all the excuses advanced by my husband to advance Your favour upon my life in Jesus mighty name.
  4. 4.     I withdraw the divorce suit from the hands of satanic agents unto the hand of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.
  5. 5.     Father, save my marriage from divorce, in Jesus name.
  6. 6.      God save my marriage from natural death, in the name of Jesus.
  7. 7.      With tears in my eyes, have mercy on me O Lord.
  8. 8.     God hates divorce. Divorce, stop!
  9. 9.      Every file written against our separation, O Lord, respond.
  10.     10.  My God, let your will prevail over this matter, in Jesus name.
  11.     11.    Father, reveal the root cause of this problem, in Jesus name.
  12.     12.  The agenda of the spirit wife will turn to sorrow, in Jesus name.
  13.     13.  Father Lord, reverse the divorce suit into a new wedding with my husband in Jesus name.
  14.     14.  Father Lord, let all the powers supporting the separation be devoured by the Lion of Judah in Jesus name.
  15.     15.  I release myself from every evil pattern of marital problems, in the name of Jesus.
  16.     16.   Father, let every programme of the family idols against my marriage be scattered and burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
  17.     17.   Every demon of spirit husband assigned to cause problems in my marriage, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
  18.     18.  I use the blood of Jesus to separate my marriage from divorce, in the name of Jesus.
  19.     19.   Any evil hand pointing fingers at my marriage are cut off, in the name of Jesus.
  20.     20.I reject the spirit of divorce in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  21.     21.  I apply the blood of Jesus to break every curse of marital problems, in the name of Jesus.
  22.     22.Every evil tie, evil links, evil bonds, projected to manipulate my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.  
  23.     23.I refuse to operate under the control and manipulation of any divorce, in the name of Jesus.
  24.     24.Every power pursuing my marriage with the spirit of divorce, catch fire.
  25.     25.Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

Please don’t forget to share your testimonies so together we could enforce prayers for a permanent testimony.

You are blessed by the prayers and what to contribute or sow a seed to Pastor Bikinn Ministries, please contact us on the following numbers:

Tel:+237 674 15 20 09 / My WhatsApp Contact: +233 54 698 9040

Our MOMO Accounts: 

MTN>< +237 674 15 20 09><Orange><+237 699 01 98 69>

No comments: