Thursday, October 1, 2020

7 DAYS MIDNIGHT PRAYER BATTLE OCTOBER 1ST - OCTOBER 7TH, 2020


 

7 DAYS MIDNIGHT PRAYER BATTLE

Luke 6:12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

What is midnight prayer battle?

Midnight prayer battle is a warfare prayer that usually occurs at 12:00 midnight for the purpose of wrestling with the devil, principalities and powers (Eph 6:12).

Instruction

We are starting 7 nights of midnight prayer battles in this month of October 2020

Practical prayer assignment

The programme is designed to start exactly at 12:00 am to 12:30 am. If you are led by the spirit of God, you are permitted to take the prayer to 1: 00 am.

But once it is 6 pm your local time, you are not permitted to eat or drink anything until the end of each session (12:30 am). The idea behind this programme is to encourage brethren to pray at midnight hour.

Introduction

Midnight Prayer provides you the opportunity to stay awake and pray. Midnight is one of the best times for prayers. During this hour, there is no distraction. It has been proven in the Bible those night prayers work instantly especially during the time of Paul and Silas.

The Angel of God takes advantage of the moment to move around. The Bible speaks much of Midnight prayer battle. A man who takes his prayer regularly every night would surely have a good ending.

Although, there are going to be more tough challenges, but the Bible says, He will soon answer the beat of his knocking. Some midnight prayer battles consume times especially when a person is engaging with demon. God has given us the power to conquer every battle and stand up victoriously.

That is why the Bible says, for this purpose the Son of God was made manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil. It is a good thing to pray at midnight and it is a big opportunity to embark on 7 nights of midnight prayers during this October practical prayer assignment.

Should it case you don’t know, prayer is a warfare and the only thing that can turn our battle to our favour. Many Christians are very weak to taking midnight prayers.

They sleep in joy and woke up in sorrow. Some people are still finding it hard to go for a church vigil or personal vigil. With this attitude, I don’t really think you can successfully win the battle confronting your life and destiny.

That’s why as a child of God, for your midnight prayer battle to be effective, it has to be fervent and said by a righteous man. That is, if you are a righteous person, your victory is a guarantee. God introduced midnight prayers for us to render our heart to him with full attention it deserves.

Some will never see breakthrough until their prayer life is gone. You have to be aggressive when praying warfare prayers. This is not a church doctrine but of God (Matt 11:12). A time of warfare prayer is a time where your soul, body and spirit are seriously at work.

A midnight time is not the time to sleep or the time for discussion. It is the time to possess your possession. Please take the following prayers very serious and never you joke with them or sleep over it.

MIDNIGHT PRAYER BATTLE BIBLE VERSES

Psalm 132:4-5 

§  I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.

Psalm 105:15 

§  Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Proverbs 6:9-10 

§  How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? When wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

Numbers 23:23  23

§  Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Isaiah 49:24-26 

§  Shall the prey be taken from the mighty or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

 

DAY 1: MIDNIGHT PRAYER FOR THE SALVATION OF MY SOUL

Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession: Acts 16:25-26

  1. 1.       Lord Jesus, release Your precious blood upon my body, soul and spirit, in the name of Jesus.
  2. 2.     Lord Jesus, help me not to love the things of this world, in the name of Jesus.
  3. 3.   Oh Lord, by Your mercy, let the devil not triumph over me in the name of Jesus.
  4. 4.     Father forgives me for all my acts of unfaithfulness. (Mention areas that you know,).
  5. 5.     Father, as I repent and forsake my sins, set me free from every problem of life, in Jesus name.
  6. 6.      Holy Spirit, I received you as my Lord and personal Saviour, arise and write my name in the Book of Life, in the name of Jesus.
  7. 7.      Where are you, O Lord? Arise and save me from the sin of this world, in the name of Jesus.
  8. 8. Jesus Christ, I surrender everything concerning me to you, take over everything – my marriage, my finances, my investments etc, in the name of Jesus.
  9. 9. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, grant me the grace to establish a long-lasting fellowship with you and also walk in the path of Your righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
  10.   Holy Spirit, I let out all my secret dealings to you, have mercy upon me and correct my ways, in the name of Jesus.

At this time of the night, close your eyes firmly. Don’t say anything for 1 minute. Let’s believe God that you will either see something or have a feeling of something.  

DAY 2: MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TO ATTRACT THE LOVE OF GOD TOWARDS YOU

Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession: Lamentations 2:19

Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children that faint for hunger in the top of every street.

Father, you have taught me to love my neighbours the way I love myself, in the name of Jesus.

2.Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Psalm 136:26. 

3.  Father, thank you for your great love and plans towards me and my destiny, in Jesus name. 

4.   Lord my Father, draw closer to me. I am ready to be an obedient child of God.  

    Father arise, and show yourself mighty on my behalf now and forever, in the name of Jesus.

 Holy Spirit, fill me with unconditional love for my brethren, in the name of Jesus.

 My Father, let your love towards me cover the multitude of my sins, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, give me the wisdom to understand the reasons you died for me, in the name of Jesus.

 My Father arise, and make me an instrument for the kingdom of GOD, in the name of Jesus.

 “But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate; slow to anger and abounding in love…” Nehemiah 9:17.

Despite your relationship with Lord Jesus, you are nursing a fear in you that the presence of God has departed from you. Cry out to God to come back to you.  

 

DAY 3: MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TO REMOVE MY NAMES FROM THE BOOK OF DEATH AND HELL

 

Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession: 2 Samuel 12:16  

 

David therefore besought God for the child, and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth...

  • 1.       I thank you, Jesus, for your protection and the salvation of my soul, in Jesus name.
  •  
  • 2.     Oh mercy of God, takes my names from the book of untimely death and hell, in Jesus name.
  •  
  • 3.     God my Father, give me a second chance for the repentance of my soul, in Jesus name.
  •  
  • 4.     Agent of sin writing, my name in the book of death and hell, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  •  
  • 5.     Father; let me be under the covering of your shadows, in the name of Jesus. Psa 91:1.
  •  
  • 6.      The Lord is my light and my salvation, I shall no evil, in Jesus name.
  •  
  • 7.      Lord, help me not to end my eternity in hellfire, in the name of Jesus.
  •  
  • 8.     Lord Jesus, teach me how to be grateful for keeping me to this moment, in Jesus name.
  •  
  • 9.      My Father, when death occurs, the devil will not lead me to hell, in Jesus name.
  •  
  • 10.  Lord, make a child of light, grace and power, in the name of Jesus.

 

Mention your sin to God and repent from them. Turn it to prayers.

DAY 4: MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AGAINST EVIL ATTACKS AND NIGHTMARES

 Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession: Psalm 30:5

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

  1. Stubborn arrows of witchcraft manifesting at the edge of my joy, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
  2.  Every damage done to my life, destiny at night, be repaired by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  3. The arrow of a familiar agent against my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
  4. All demonic arrows turning to evil birds at night, die, in Jesus name.
  5. Forces that is terrorizing my destiny from territory and community, die by fire, in Jesus name.
  6. Ancestral curses in my father’s house making me have nightmares, scatter, in Jesus name.
  7. Every power of the night polluting my dream and vision, be paralyzed by fire, in Jesus name.
  8.  I release the fire of Jehovah to burn down the structure of bad dreams in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9.  Evil arrows bending down my head, my hands and legs from moving forward, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
  10.  By fire and by thunder, I cancel the source of nightmares in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Write the most recurring nightmares and begin to pray against them one after the other.  

DAY 5: MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AGAINST FAILURES, DISAPPOINTMENTS AND LOSSES AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGH

 Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession: Psalm 23:1-6

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

  1.  Glory that fall out of my hands, come back to me, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  Temptation at the close of my success, go back to your sender, in Jesus name
  3.  Every pattern of disappointments at the edge of blessings, break and die, in Jesus name.
  4.  Evil birds flying around to stop me from my receiving my blessings, die, in Jesus name
  5.  Every ancestral stone blocking my progress, my promotion, my marriage, ROLL AWAY BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
  6.  Let the power of God knock down any strongman attacking me from the village, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I kill all strange animals sent against me in the dream with the sword of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every strange battle at the edge of my breakthrough, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Fear, at the edge of my breakthroughs, I receive a sound mind, in Jesus name.
  10. Bad spirits inspiring me not to move forward, die by fire, in Jesus name.
  11.  Every stubborn serpent in my father’s house pushing me backwards whenever I want to move forward, get lost and die, in Jesus name.  

DAY 6: MIDNIGHT PRAYERS FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF MY DESTINY

 Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession: 2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

  1.  Lord, let your plans and prayers towards me, come to pass tonight, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  Every good thing that will make my life better, O Lord, let it come to pass, in Jesus name.
  3.  The keys of my open doors stolen from me, I retrieve it back, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Lord, make a way where there seems to be no way, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  Every curse that says I will not eat from my labour, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Lord Jesus, I handover my career unto you, breathe upon it, in the name of Jesus.
  7.  Lord, bless me with ideas (wisdom) to fulfil my destiny on time, in the name of Jesus.
  8.  My Father, show me the secret of my next level, in the name of Jesus
  9.  Holy Spirit, I am tired of struggling without progress, breathe upon the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus.
  10. My Father, and my Lord, let my life please You daily, in Jesus name.
  11.  Holy Spirit, arise and disappoint me from taking the wrong steps or choosing the wrong career, in the name of Jesus.  

DAY 7: MIDNIGHT PRAYERS FOR FRUITFULNESS

Time: 12:00 am

Praise and worship Confession

 Lord, make me a happy man/woman in my family, in Jesus name.

  1.  Every part of my body shall be fruitful to my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  I bind and cast out the spirit of bareness in my body, finance, ministry etc, in Jesus name.
  3.  The fruits on my destiny tree shall not bitter, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Satanic farmer planting the wrong seeds in my life, be cast out, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  My Father, empower my children to be fruitful in all their endeavours, in Jesus name.
  6. Lord Jesus, heal me of every infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every strange blood in my foundation crying out against my fruitfulness, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
  8. Holy Spirit, let the foundation of my house (home) be blissful and fruitful to us, in Jesus name.
  9. Barrenness, dryness, curses associated with my destiny, break and release me, in Jesus name.
  10. My Father, if I am eating the forbidden fruit, take it away from my marriage, in Jesus name.

God bless you, richly once more welcome to your month of testimonies and new songs

No comments: